West Side Electric Services Nashville Electricians
Diversity Activities in the Workplace, Diversity Discounts, Travel Deals
Read More >>
View All Articles
"Let me express my appreciation for Diversity Builder's Diversity in Motion training and performance at our Conference in Atlanta. Your diverse talents provided an entertaining Message with a wallop. Your improvisational skits relating to ideas from the audience showed true genius.
Our conferencees clearly resonated with your message of unity and caring among all people."
Betty Bland, President
Society in America
"Diversity in Motion exquisitely and
harmoniously emoted social action."
New Mexico Attendee of Diversity in Motion
Diversity Training in the Workplace:
Embracing Diversity using a Customized Approach
Online Web-based and Onsite Diversity and Sensitivity Training in the Workplace Education ProgramsDiversity Builder, Inc.
delivers exceptional and interactive diversity training classes for your workforce, reaching far beyond race, culture, gender, sensitivity and tolerance.
Our Diversity Training and Consulting Team offers the following:
* Note: Any of our listed educational courses below may be customized. Please complete the form at the bottom of the page to request additional information. Inquiries are usually answered within on day or sooner.
Looking for an 8(a) & HubZone SBA Certified/SDVOB Certified Training Group?
- Leading edge customized workplace diversity education programs
- Tools to attract and retain a diverse workforce
- Online web-based self-paced classes with security features and employee reporting
- Diversity programs for leadershing and managment level staff
- Remote and online diversity coaching and training for individuals
- Bilingual trainers who speak fluent Spanish and other languages
- Targeted diversity education programs, business case, and awareness curriculum for senior management
Inquire about diversity /sensitivity in the workplace training
Send us the details. We can help
or call 615-424-2323
Comprehensive Diversity Training in the Workplace Online (Web-Based) & Onsite Programs
Our programs are customized to meet specific needs of senior leadership, management, and staff. Our diversity training courses equip participants with the skills to create a safe and cooperative working environment. Other Diversity Related Courses
- Our diversity training (often referred to as sensitivity) covers an introduction to diverse group characteristics and definitions, such as cultural, disability, gender, age, and sexual orientation. Participants are introduced to the business case for leveraging diversity and how to identify their individual conflict resolution style, and how their style might differ from that of others.
- Our general diversity curriculum class is available onsite or online.
Our Online (Web-Based) Program Ask us about our online training options. We offer custom solutions to meet your needs in the areas of Diversity in the Workplace, Sexual Harassment, EEOC content.
Inquire about onsite or online classes
Sensitivity Training for Individual Employees
Looking for an affordable way to train or coach an individual or a few key staff on diversity-related topics?
Diversity Builder offers remote/virtual training and coaching by one of our trainers. Employers have found the remote coaching option to be both cost-effective and time efficient. Diversity Builder clients have used offsite and remote coaching for the following situations:
- A company hires a new supervisor who has not yet completed the corporate diversity training program onsite. Rather than incurring travel expenses and lost work time, the company opts to send the supervisor to a remote/online class with a dedicated trainer.
- An individual/employee violates a company discrimination policy or code of conduct related to diversity or sensitivity. Examples include sending inappropriate emails, discriminating against a protected class, harassing another staff member, telling inappropriate jokes, displaying favoritism as a manager, verbalizing a racial slur, or using inappropriate language at work. Sometimes the training is part of a "disciplinary action" related to a performance management program. Sometimes the coaching is court-ordered as a result of sentencing by a judge or jury. The company sends this employee to a diversity coaching session specific to the incident(s). Sometimes sensitivity training is required/mandated by the state or federal government when an incident occurs. Upon successful completion of individual training, Diversity Builder issues a certificate of completion that satisfies the requirement of diversity or sensitivity training for an individual staff member.
- A company wants to offer additional courses to its employees as a benefit. Employees select the coaching/training they wish to attend. Choices include sexual harassment prevention, conflict resolution, interviewing techniques, hiring practices that promote diversity, or new supervisor training.
*Online remote training is a great solution for employee coaching or performance management.
*Looking for group sensitivity course solutions for staff who are in different locations? Ask about our group training webinars.
Inquire about online diversity coaching or remote distance training classes for individuals or small groups
- Sexual Harassment Prevention, including AB 1825
- EEOC Courses including Corporate sessions and Federal Counselor Training
- American Disabilities Act - ADA
- Multiculturalism in the Workplace
- Conflict Resolution at Work
- Bullying in our Schools or in the Workplace
- Train-the-Trainer Diversity Training
- Diversity Training for Supervisors
- Sexual Orientation in the Workplace -LGBT DiversitylTraining
State of California Sexual Harassment Prevention Training - AB 1825
Diversity Builder Inc. is a training provider of California required harassment courses in California. Diversity Builder is a compliant training organization for California state law AB 1825.
Inquire about California AB 1825 Sexual Harassment training
Why Offer Workplace Diversity or Sensitivity Training for the Workforce? Additional Benefits of Diversity Training
The Business Case for Diversity Training in the Workplace
- Diversity in the workplace education is quickly becoming recognized as a low cost, high return value for corporations and small businesses. More than just "inclusion," a commitment to work place diversity training helps businesses create a satisfactory, safe and meaningful environment in which people thrive.
- Diversity workplace programs inclusive of human characteristics such as race, spirituality, gender, sexual orientation or status as a disabled person, allow companies to demonstrate to their employees that they are seen, recognized and valued.
- Essentially, successful companies harness workplace diversity and allow their business to attract and retain quality staff. This translates into willingness by employees to expend greater effort and apply greater creativity in their jobs.
Companies and organizations trained by our trainers and/or online courses include:
Ford Motor Company
Environmental Protection Agency
Washington Humane Society
Davidson County School Counselors (Nashville, TN)
Bradford Health Services
United States Navy
Harpeth Valley Utilities
New York Community Bank
U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Benefits (Importance) of Diversity and Sensitivity Training in the WorkplaceCompanies that incorporate a consistent diversity training program and advocate diversity in the workplace experience valuable benefits such as:
- Higher employee retention rates
- Improved employee (individual and team) performance and morale
- Reduced harassment incidences, charges, and discrimination lawsuits
- Improved workforce staffing (diversity recruitment)
Diversity Training and Consulting Contact Form